Gaining Weight - The Result of a Lack of Physical Activity

So I have gained some weight. Not too much, but enough to feel heavy when I am trying to jog. This is a result of my lack of training. In fact, we have not had classes for a while so now I am thinking of looking for a training venue when I return from holidays.

I am going for my biennial recreational leave on Friday. I am going to Manus and will return to Port Moresby on the 29 of September. However, I plan to start finding a suitable location once I return. My official resumption date from leave is October 22 so I will have a lot of time.

I have already made a mental list of schools that I will check and write to. I am doing this because I am the Secretary for the Erima Dojo. Unfortunately, I have neglected that duty for too long.

The next step will be to raise funds to hire the venue for at least a year. This will include writing to organizations for sponsorship. I might also try GoFundMe. Of course, I will need to get feedback from schools first.

If we can gather enough money to hire the venue for a year, then we might offer free programs for the public. This is again all dependent on the funds we raise.

Anyway, this is my plan.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kanpai – The Kyokushin Way

Dojo Kun – The Oath of a Kyokushin Karateka