Full Steam Ahead for 2015

Hello and welcome 2015!

I hope you enjoyed the festive break.

So it looks like my karate calendar is pretty filled up for this year with tournaments already lined up in January and March, and a grading yet to be announced.

It has been announced that the PNG Open Karate Titles will be held on January 24 & 25 and then in March the 1st Kyokushin Weight Category Championships. This will be followed by a grading for our seniors.

I believe Sempai Bernard and Sensei Wally (probably with Shihan Cameron) will be grading Sempai Brian and Karl to Shodan level. I might be grading for my 4th kyu (I’m not sure yet).

All in all, it seems the year will be hectic for us.

Osu!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kanpai – The Kyokushin Way

Dojo Kun – The Oath of a Kyokushin Karateka